Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Key Performance Indicator Scorecard 2013-2014
Transcript of Key Performance Indicator Scorecard 2013-2014
Purpose of the KPI Scorecard
To measure progress toward college-wide goals and objectives
KPIs Mapped to College-wide Goals
Goal 1: Deliver and support exemplary teaching and learning in the areas of transfer education, associate degrees, career and technical education, certificates, and basic skills.
Goal 2: Provide a learning environment that maximizes student access, success, and equity.
Goal 3: To respond to and meet community needs for economic and workforce development.
Current College Goals
1. To deliver and support exemplary teaching and learning in the areas of transfer education, associate degrees, career and technical education, certificates, and basic skills.
2. To provide a learning environment that maximizes student access, success, and equity.
3. To respond to and meet community needs for economic and workforce development.
4. To cultivate an environment that embraces and is enhanced by diversity.
5. to cultivate an environment for employee engagement, professional development, leadership, and personal well-being.
Number of degrees conferred
Number of certificates conferred
Basic Skills improvement rate
Basic Skills success rate
Student Progress and Achievement Rate
Students Earning at Least 30 Units
Course Completion Rate
Vocational Course Success Rate
Licensure/Certification Exam Pass Rates
Goal 4: Cultivate an environment that embraces and is enhanced by diversity.
Student Diversity and Employee Diversity Differences
Meeting or exceeding our target
Proceed with caution: Somewhat below target
Stop! Reflect on the context and discuss next steps
Review proposed strategic directions, goals, and objectives
Identify appropriate KPIs for new goals/objectives
Select benchmarks or targets for KPIs
Presentation to the
Planning and Institutional Effectiveness Committee
March 11, 2014