Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Start Heart Walk
Transcript of Start Heart Walk
Leonard All dead from heart disease
before age 50 Mom & Dad on their
wedding day He lost over 100 pounds on a
hospital monitored crash diet. He didn't know it at the time
but it did irreparable damage
to his heart. Dad, my sister Melissa
and me. Dad had kept the
weight off using Weight Watchers.
He kept it off the rest of his life. My father shortly before he died,
around age 42. He succeeded in business.
He succeeded in marriage.
He succeeded in music.
He succeeded at being a father.
He failed to know the warning signs.