Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CITERS2011 Forum: Changing Learning Spaces
Transcript of CITERS2011 Forum: Changing Learning Spaces
Changing Learning Spaces
in Higher Education Case studies - leveraging affordances of new learning spaces
Peter Sidorko: changing academic libraries
Peter Duffy: linking classrooms
Nick Noakes: virtual worlds
Crusher Wong: m-learning
Wilton Fok: m-learning
Bob Fox: sharing practices & building communities
TEL@HKU - http://tel.cite.hku.hk/ Forum: Changing Learning Spaces in Higher Education
Learning spaces = physical and virtual places where students learn
Changing HE environments
New curriculum, increase in students
New buildings, retrofitting existing buildings
Changing technologies – increasing student ownership of mobile smart devices, good wifi, cloud computing, new applications
Exploring case studies & sharing experiences – leveraging affordances of new learning spaces Discussion