Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vitamin D
If you have milk allergies or a strict vegan diet then your body is at risk. If you don't get something with milk in it then your body wont be as strong as it is supposed to. Also you need to be outside at least twice everyday so you can get vitamin D from the sun. If you don't have the vitamin then your health can get really bad.
What is Vitamin D?
Vitamin D was found by Elmer McCollum and Marguerite Davis found vitamin D in cod liver oil in 1914.Vitamin D is a healthy chemical vitamin that you need in your body. Vitamin D is like the food to your brain, mussels, heart, lungs, and bones. This vitamin also helps fight infections. You get vitamin D from the sun too.
What does Vitamin D do?
Vitamin D helps fight infections, makes bones stronger, feeds your body with a good chemical, and it makes you feel strong.
Foods that have Vitamin D
There are many foods with vitamin D. The most common food though that has vitamin D is anything with milk in it. Another thing that is pretty common is fatty fish like tuna or salmon.
BY: Kiersten Laboy