Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Japanese teenagers
Gyaru is heavily inspired by Western fashion. Their style is characterized by having dyed hair, dramatic makeup and fake tan. Gyaru makeup
before and after Ganguro Gyaruo Cute and sweet girls which are wearing almost only pink dresses and ponytails. Large headbands, cute purses, elegant parasols and stuffed animals are popular accessories for Sweet Lolita. The most amazing subculture. It's a fashion trend of blonde or orange hair, tanned skincolored, mini-skirts and fake eyelashes. Ganguro girls are trying to hide their typical asian beauty. The biggest Asian subculture. They have their own slang which is used to write text messages.
The male version of gyaur. Gyaruo are characterised by their deep tans, dyed hair, party lifestyle and a liking for all different types of trance music Manga Japanese comics, drawing or painting Japanese animated movies and series
Created by Agata Trzeciak The End Akihabara- a district of Tokyo. It's a main shopping area for electronic, computer, anime, and otaku goods.