Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How did World War Two change Black American lives?
Transcript of How did World War Two change Black American lives?
Complete the 'do now' task.
All will learn about the impact of World War Two on Black Americans
(Step 4 FUNCTIONAL)
Most will be able to explain what changed and what stayed the same
(STEP 5 CONFIDENT)
Some will be able to analyse the above to an excellent standard
(STEP 6 - PROFICIENT)
Some will be able to make inferences from sources (STEP 7 - COMPETENT)
On your whiteboards let me see what you think the most important change was. (L6-7)
Why was it the most important? (L6-7)
Complete the exit task
Let's read: PGS 22-23-24-25
As we read lets fill in the change/impact sheet
Now let's write a paragraph about things that changed and a paragraph about things that did not change or got worse.