Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Total Participation Techniques - Part II: Beyond Thumbs Up
Transcript of Total Participation Techniques - Part II: Beyond Thumbs Up
Part II Beyond Thumbs Up: Thank you for your attention! And one more
thing.... Networking Session Participation
Walk Participate in Networking Sessions
Creative Partnering to Share Out
Pause To Apply What is the TPT?
How does it work?
How do you ensure HOT?
Pause to apply Pausing to Apply Wrap up activity Turn and Talk: How can I use TPTs to promote higher level thinking? Ticket out the door
Social Studies Whip Around Warm Up Something new I learned today is... PURPOSE: To undestand how ot use TPTs to develop higher order thinkin in the content areas and during all classroom instruction Purpose To deepen the understanding of how to use TPTs to develop higher order thinking skills during classroom instruction to improve student achievement. Introducing your TPT gurus:
Nancy Rowan, AGI
Nicole Gallagher, AGI
Carol Whelan, PLE