Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of New Zealand
Art, Dance and Adventure
Role of Family, Friends, and Relationships
The Religion Revolution
Pakeha vs. Maori Greeting
New Zealand's Government Today
Class Systems and Stereo Types
Change of Family Roles from Past to Present
Friendships and Social Greetings
New Zealand families in the past
Children directly after marriage.
More Maori children.
First name basis
Hanshakes and smiling.
Traditions and Manners in Social Situations
Tipping in restaurants
Treaty of Waitangi
Head of State
1. Personal Space
2. Eye Contact
3. Gestures and Body Language
Kiwis are Krazy
10% Other Religions
Government and Political System
New Zealand= En Zed (N.Z)
Kia Ora Bro (hello mate)
Choice (the best)
Cracker (fun, good time)
Sweet As (Yea, I agree, great)
Chur (thanks,cool, sweet as)
A becomes E:
“Now thet I hev your ettention, lets get beck to the lesson, ey?”
"day" turns into "die"
E becomes EE:
“I’ll be there in teen meenuts”
I becomes U:
“Lets go get some fush and chups bro”
stays the same
Hindu, Buddhist, Islam, and the Maori