Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Mesa Verde is located off of highway 160. It is in Pueblo, Colorado.Mesa Verde is made out of sand and rocks.
The Basics on Mesa Verde
People pay to tour and see Mesa Verde. The government collects the taxes.
Mesa Verde Economy
Mesa Verde is the largest archeological preserve of Native American Culture. The government named it a National Park.
Why is Mesa Verde Important? How Did the Government Help?
Bent's Fort is mostly plains and hills. It was built in 1833. It is located in southeastern Colorado.
The Basics of Bent's Fort
Economy of Bent's Fort.
Bent's Fort is where everyone traded. Bent's Fort brought people to Colorado.
Why is Bent's Fort Important? How Did the Government Help?
Bent's Fort made Colorado a state. The government keeps Bent's Fort open so people can come see it.
Similarities and Differences
The two landmarks are the same because tribes traded in both places. They were/are important to Colorado. They are different as well. Mesa Verde is sand and rocks but Bent's Fort is plains and hills.