Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Strategic Plan Presentation
Transcript of Strategic Plan Presentation
ICAH is a network of empowered youth and allied adults who transform public consciousness and increase the capacity of family, school, and healthcare systems to support the sexual health, rights, and identities of youth.
We envision a world in which all young adults in Illinois use their power to achieve health and well-being in their own lives and for their communities.
In partnership with youth, we advocate sound policies and practices that promote a positive approach to adolescent sexual health and parenting...
At ICAH, we were facing a challenge of better understanding who we are and how we go about making change in the world.
We set out on a strategic planning process, treating the challenges we faced as opportunities to clarify our identity, vision, and infrastructure.
1. Increase access to and equity of adolescent
sexual health care services.
2. Increase access to and equity of sexuality
education in schools and communities.
3. Ensure support for pregnant and parenting youth
to complete their educational goals.
Former Policy Priorities
Please participate in the advancement of our Strategic plan by joining our network of youth and adult allies who are working toward breaking barriers to the sexual health, rights, and identities of youth in school, family and health care systems throughout the state of Illinois.