Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
landslide in space
Transcript of landslide in space
landslide in earth
what is a landslide
what can landslide damage
were there any major landslide in history
yes there were a major landslide it was at the united state in 1980the landslide was erupted by a volcano and causing 57 deaths,250 homes destroy,47 bridges ,24 km of rail and 298 km of highway were destroyed .the number of deaths was low due to evacuation of the area.
welcome to earth
a landslide can occur by heavy rainfall.when a hill is wet slowly the cliff will move down .
a landslide can damage a lots of things like it can kill lots of people.and it can blocks roads,destroy homes of many living people.