Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Asthma
The airways are tubes that carries air in and out your longs
people with asthma have inflamed airways. Wheezing
Shortness of breath
Coughing Symptoms of Asthma Dust
Spray Causes Of Asthma Attacks Getting Asthma Speards from parents Infections during childhood Airbone allergens or exposure to vivral infections in early childhood Every day in America:
44,000 people have an asthma attack.
36,000 kids miss school due to asthma.
27,000 adults miss work due to asthma.
4,700 people visit the emergency room due to asthma.
1,200 people are admitted to the hospital due to asthma.
9 people die from asthma. Statistics Asthma and allergies strikes 1 out of 5 Americans Asthma www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Sources Asthma Cannot be cured
Their is Asthma medication to help control there attacks
The best way to Prevent Asthma is to stay away from what inflames it Preventions