Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Kindergarten Orientation
For students entering
Kindergarten Fall 2016
Preparing for Kindergarten
(tardy by 8:05)
Announcements and Calendar
Pack up/Read aloud
Bring backpack to school
Walk to classroom on their own
Hold pencil correctly
Know how to use scissors and glue
Know first and last name
Know at least 40-50 uppercase and lowercase letters (Practice out of order)
Identify sounds letters make
Know 5 sight words
• Identifying numbers 0-10. Practice them out of order
• Practice counting to 50
• Identifying colors
• Identifying shapes
• Being able to follow 2 step directions
• Practice opening lunch items like milk, fruit snacks, fruit cups and yogurt
• Practice tying shoes
• Being able to dress themselves – snapping, zipping, belts, and buttons
• Being able to share
• Being kind to others
• Practice sitting still and quiet while mom or dad reads a book. This is very different from sitting still during a TV show.
Meet the teachers
Miss Adriana Camacho
Mrs. Megan Gaskins
Miss Kellie Nall
Mrs. Jennifer Nespory
Mrs. Ann Ohnheiser
Mrs. Leslie Pallotta
See you in the Fall!