Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hazarat Asiyah bint Mazaahim
Transcript of Hazarat Asiyah bint Mazaahim
Hazarat Asiyah bint Mazaahim
Hazart Maryam bint Imran
Hazarat Khadijah bintu Khuwaylid
Who is Hazarat Asiyah
The name of “Asiya” literally means “healer”. Asiya was one the four greatest women in the religion of Islam.
Historians have mentioned her as one of the women of the children of Israel and the wife of Ramses II, Pharaoh of Egypt (ruled: 1304-1237 BC), during the time of Moses (a.s).
Who was Hazarat Maryam?- THE REAL MISS UNIVERSE
Hazarat Fatima bint Muhammed
Abu Hurairah narrates that the Prophet of Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "The four best women on Dunya are: Mariam Bint `Imran, 'Asiya Bint Muzahim - the wife of Fir'awn, Khadija Bint Khuwailid and Fatima Bint Muhammad." [Sunan Tirmidhi]
According to the Quran, when they found Moses and brought him out of the river, Asiya was there and urged Pharaoh to let him stay alive.
According to Muslims’ beliefs, Asiya was one of the first people who believed the monotheistic religion of Moses.
Muslims believe that Asiya is one of the four holy women.
For her, wealth, beauty or status was not the main criteria of human excellence; she realised that without faith in Allah, a human being has nothing.
Allah had chosen her to provide shelter and protection to Musa A.S. when he was an infant.
When her maids brought the cradle of Musa A.S. from the river, she insisted to Pharaoh that she wanted to adopt that infant as a child:
The wife of Pharaoh said: "(Here is) joy of the eye, for me and for thee: slay him not. It may be that hewill be use to us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not (what they were doing)!
the name Maryam means 'the pious one'
The Qurʾān mentions several traits about Maryam Bint `Imran that highlight her high status.
Mother of Hazarat Isaa.
daughter of Imraan and Hannah
(Remember) when the wife of 'Imrân said: "O my Lord! I have vowed to You what (the child that) is in my womb to be dedicated for Your services (free from all worldly work; to serve Your Place of worship), so accept this, from me. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knowing."
36. Then when she delivered her [child Maryam (Mary)], she said: "O my Lord! I have delivered a female child," - and Allâh knew better what she delivered, - "And the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge with You (Allâh) for her and for her offspring from Shaitan (Satan), the outcast."
37. So her Lord (Allâh) accepted her with goodly acceptance. He made her grow in a good manner and put her under the care of Zakariyâ (Zachariya- Zakariya is the guardian of Mary). Every time he entered Al-Mihrâb to (visit) her , he found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Maryam (Mary)! From where have you got this?" She said, "This is from Allâh." Verily, Allâh provides sustenance to whom He wills, without limit."
“God chose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham and the family of Imran over all others of world’s of mankind and jinn.” (Quran 3:33)
“Offspring of one another.” (Quran 3:34)
“And when the angels said: ‘O Mary! Verily, God has chosen you, purified you,and chosen you above the women of the worlds of mankind and jinn.’” (Quran 3:42)
Ali ibn Abu Talib said:
“I heard the Prophet of God saying Mary, the daughter of Imran was the best among women.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)