Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Road to Santiago
Transcript of Road to Santiago
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Why is it called Santiago's Road?
There is not an exact place to start Santiago's Road, but you need to walk at least 100km to achieve the 'Compostelana', which states that you have done the route.
Places from which Santiago's Road can be started:
Andalucía - The portuguese path
Granada - The mozarab path
People usually start from Roncesvalles (the Pyrenees) or from Somport (Huesca).
Celia Aguilar Martínez
Blanca Álvarez Rojas
Alicia Yichun García García
Lourdes Udaya García-Poggio Valero
This Cathedral was built in the XI century with the Romanesque style.
It is placed in the main square of 'Obradoiro', where all the paths come together.