Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My personal Brand Presentation
Transcript of My personal Brand Presentation
Mame Diarra Sow
My Personal Brand
Stand out with my skills
Mame Diarra B. SOW
Past teachers/ Advisors
The johari Window
Online Test : 15 Personalities
International studies student at Glendon College, York University with a background in Political Science from Mansfield University of Pennsylvania, PA
How did I Answer?
1. Mission Statement
Fast Learner .
Driven/Motivated . Open minded
Caring . Outside the Box Thinker
Observant . Straightforward
1. Summer Intership
2. Big Tour of Senegal
3. Involvement in
5. Graduate Studies
My mission statement is to become a member of an international organization as a diplomat or a foreign officer. I will use my strengths and skills to help my country become more present in the international system through foreign policy. I want to make an impact on Senegalese international policy.
My vision statement is to keep challenging myself and the people around me by staying true to my values. I will leave room to learn and gain experience from my day to day life by keeping my mind open. By the time I am done with my career I want to create a pathway that will give Senegal some international recognition.
1. What are your advices for me?
2. In what positions do you see me doing in the future?
Where I see Myself?
1. UN Officer
2. Foreign Affairs Officer
5. ONG Worker
6. Political Consultant
7. HR Advocate
Tapping into my values
2. Vision Statement