Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Symbolism in The Lorax
Transcript of Symbolism in The Lorax
The Once-ler symbolizes
"I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues."
The Lorax by Dr. Seuss
The movie itself symbolizes the importance of nature and the need to help it, not detroy it.
“Each day since the Lorax left, i’ve sat here regretting everything i’ve done.”
The Lorax represents
The truffula trees symbolize
Ted is the symbol of change.
The Once-ler's green gloves
The Once-ler's gloves are green, so they symbolize greed and jealousy.
"Green is also traditionally associated with money, finances, banking, ambition, greed, jealousy, and wall street." -Jennifer Bourn
Thanks for watching<3