Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Acquired Aplastic Anemia
Transcript of Acquired Aplastic Anemia
Loss of weight
((Thiamphenicol for two weeks!))
on clinical examination:
The story of Ehab
Anemia: Malaise, Breathlessness, weight loss, Tachycardia
Sch. hematobium: Hepatosplenomegaly, Hypersplenism, calcium stones, hematuria, fever, malaise, anemia(hemorrhagic, microcytic, hemolytic)
Anclystoma: blood in the stool, fever, anemia(microcytic, hemorrhagic)
Bone marrow biopsy to confirm
Anisocytosis: variation in size of cells
Poikilocytosis: abnormal RBCs
moderate leucopenia (neutropenia
Complete Blood Picture
fatty bone marrow
- Direct toxicity (Radiation, Chemotherapy, Benzene, Drugs)
-Immune mediated (Autoimmune, Pregnancy, drugs, Viral infection)
4. TTT (management/ cure/ genetic counseling)
5. Possible TTT