Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Acids and Bases
Transcript of Copy of Acids and Bases
REACTION a reaction between the ions of acids and bases to form water and a salt pH INDICATOR a compound that changes color depending on pH a value used to express the acidity or basicity of a system taste sour turn blue litmus paper red corrosive taste bitter feel slippery turn red litmus paper blue H SO + Mg(OH) 2 H O + MgSO acid base water salt 2 4 2 2 4 Acids and bases are identified based on whether they donate or accept H+. “Conjugate”acids and bases are found on the products side of the equation. A conjugate base is the same as the starting acid minus H+. Identifying
Acids and Bases