Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
House of Hades
Transcript of House of Hades
By Alex Bognar
This is what my copy of the
House of Hades looks like, and
I like it a lot. The picture of
Percy and Annabeth is really
cool. This book is mainly good
for kids 10+, but if you are up
for the challenge, be my guest.
This book is kind of hard to
understand for the younger
readers, but is still a good read.
, Captain of Argo II,
, (sub) captain of Argo II,
flying and lightning
, creator of Argo II,
summon cursed jewels
control the Mist
knows about Doors of Death
Percy and Annabeth are in Tartarus, headed for the Doors of Death. Jason and his crew are headed to Epirus, headed for the other side of the Doors of Death. If both sides are closed, then no more monters can escape Tartarus without Thantos's (Death's) permission.
Percy and Annabeth have to survive
Tartarus, and Jason and the crew
have to get to the Doors of Death
to save the world.
I Hope You Enjoyed!
Read House of Hades!
I would just like to say that this book
is amazing and you should really read
this book. I also say to read the Percy
Jackson series, and then the other books
in the Heros of Olympus.