Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Firestorms
What is a Firestorm?
A firestorm happens when the sun shines so brightly on the earth and makes very hot temperatures.
Dry leaves and pinecones catch
fire and gradually the flames become bigger.