Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cognitive Psychology
Food & Wine
The Show's Concept
"Activity, concept, and culture are interdependent.No one can be totally understood without the other two. Learning must involve all three" (Brown et al., 1989).
Concept of Indexicality
Indirect Vs Direct Cognition
"Situated Cognition and the Culture of Learning" by Brown, Collins, & Duguid
1. By doing what the experts do.
2. By doing.
Knowledge and Learning are situated
"When it comes to belief, there is nothing sacred about skull and skin. What makes some information count as a belief is the role it plays, and there is no reason why the relevant role can be played only from inside the body" (Clark & Chalmers, 1998).
Gallagher's Body Image VS Body Schema
Reflected by posture
Perception, attitudes and beliefs
self-confidence, control, autonomy