Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HPAD Software Design Presentation
Transcript of HPAD Software Design Presentation
Set Callback functions.
Stop Processing. Non Functional Requirements Efficiency
Extendibility Interaction Diagrams Class Diagram Software Design Hand Posture Recogntion & Tracking Descisions State Machines PLAN B PLAN A Timeline "We Would like to thank Dr. Joshua Gluckman for his enormous amount of help & continuous support." By,
Dr. Joshua Gluckman
Dr. Ahmed Rafea Hand Posture Recognition & Tracking over Simple Backgrounds Two distinct colors for each hand. Colors we want to detect are not discreet values.
Computing the center of blobs
Tracking two hands. Develop a more intuitive human/computer interface
Control and manipulate various computer applications easily.
Produce efficient results in less time. Challenges 1. Colored blobs at the finger tips
2. Background does not contain red and blue. Hand Posture Recognition &Tracking in Normal User Enviroment! Good Lighting.. Normal background, no special gear Decisions Use blob detection to identify the locations of finger tips, palms.
Use skin detection in YCrCb color space
Use particle filtering to track the posture Challenges Implementation of Ridges
Use particle filtering without the ridges info Architecture Outline Motivation of the project?
Human computer interaction (HCI) component
Hand posture recognition component
Decisions of the project
Questions Human Computer Interaction (HCI) What is?
Challenges & Decisions? How? Progress? How? Restrictions on User Enviroment Scale & Rotation Invariant Blobs & Ridges Detector.
Partical Filtering to track the posture Experimentation? Why Two Plans (A & B)? Using Image Processing to recongize hands from Images captured through a web camera... Because We want to develop components in parallel.
Because Image Processing is not an easy subject. Testing Apps Decisions of the Project: Posture is defined by number of fingers
No Machine Learning.
Developing project components in parallel. One Slide Left..... 1. Blobs number
2. Blobs Position Interaction Diagram Complex Tracker ---- 13 fps
Simple Tracker ---- 30 fps Testing Machine Specs MacBook Pro
Processor: Core2 Due 2.4 GHz
RAM: 2 G.B DDR 3
VGA: Nvidia 9600 GT
OS: Windows 7 RC - 32 bit Much faster than our exper. in 491