Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wednesday
Please participate in today's Distance Learning with the utmost respect and courtesy.
Please look over this week's roots, words, and the exercises and prepare to be called upon!
Do Now: TRUST
Dr. Frank Crane (1861–1928) was a Presbyterian minister, speaker, and columnist who wrote a set of ten volumes of "Four Minute Essays" which were published in 1919. Previously, in 1918, he published the book "21", from an article he had written for American Magazine, called "If I Were Twenty-One". He later penned a much longer treatise entitled "Everyday Wisdom", which was published in 1927.
Now, write a sentence that uses both these WODS, in addition to TWO previous WODS. Write the sentence on the back of your paper.
The Diary of Anne Frank