Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Entertaining Teaching and Learning - KOLLAR Method
Transcript of Entertaining Teaching and Learning - KOLLAR Method
Dr. János Kollár
Institute of Behavioural Sciences
Accredited in Hungary. Accreditation No.: 82/71/2012
For teachers, students and other workers on the university
for teachers and students
Mental help service
Nose, book, camel, bread, finger, bag, typewriter, paper clip, hair, car, stone, violin, cookie, ship, flag, raindrop, suitcase, telephone, tree, cheque.
Round table discussions for
teachers and students