Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WeChat
Hold-to-talk voice messaging Broadcast (one-to-many)
Contact information exchange. Who is the intended user of WeChat?
Intended for teenagers in the age group of 15-35
It has been taking off in Spain, Mexico, and Argentina since last summer.
It is now growing even faster in India than it was last year Negatives :
It is time consuming
Takes up a lot of battery power
Too complex to use
Takes lots of memory space
Better Competitors Connects the user to unknown and unwanted people
Contains sexual content
Not appropriate for users of all ages
The FB contacts don't sync Negatives : Persona of WeChat
Mult Lingual : English, Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese and a lot more
But Asian by birth
Sakina Daginawala Thank you !!