Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Role of Women in the American Revolution
Transcript of The Role of Women in the American Revolution
She called herself Robert Shirtliffe, and enlisted in the army.
Lydia Darragh, was a spy during the American Revolution. She warned
the soldiers that the British were planning an attack on Whitemarsh.
Many tell the tale, of the historic ride of Paul Revere, but no one
tell the story Sybil Ludington. She rode through Connecticut, and that
the British were attacking Danbury.Thanks to her actions, the British
were halted in Ridgefield,Connecticut and forced to return to Long
Island. PSD. Lyida Darragh's obituary. Where would you fit in? The statue of Sybil Ludington.