Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
-is a regional inter-govermental organization,
established in 1968 by Saudi Arabia, Libya, and Kuwait, and modeled after the older Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- the headquarters is found in Kuwait
- was originally intended for Arab countries
- OPEC includes Arab countries like Venezuela Members of OAPEC and Their Status Members of OAPEC and Their Status Goals of the Organization How OAPEC works through four organization? Members of the Organization and their Status By 1982 , the members: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Qatar, Syria, the United Arab Emirates , Libya , Saudi Arabia , Kuwait and Tunisia
Egypt was suspended between 1979 and 1987. Tunisia withdrew in 1986. GOALS OF ORGANIZATION The goals of OAPEC are to promote the oil interests
of member countries, to enhance cooperation
among them in production, marketing, and
associated industries. It aims also to carry
out joint ventures to diversify their economies,
to participate in stabilizing the oil market, and
to provide suitable circumstances for capital and
experience to be invested in the member countries. The Council of Ministers The Executive Bureau The General Secretariat The Judicial Tribunal How OAPEC works through four organization? OAPEC works through four organizations: - the Council of Ministers which is responsible for generating policy and directing activity. - Is composed of officials form each member country. - The Chairmanship of the Council rotates annually among the representatives in alphabetical order of their countries. -The Presidency of the Council rotates every six months among the governments of EU member states. - The Council convenes at least twice a year. -It is composed of one representative from each of the each member countries. -The chairmanship rotate annually in the order followed by the Ministerial Council. The general secretariat plans, administers and executes the organization's activities. It's headed by the secretary general also the official spokesman and legal representative of the organization and is accountable to the council. Was established in 1987. It stipulated that the tribunal shall consist of an uneven number of judges of arab citizenship.