Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Event and Leisure Innovation
Transcript of Event and Leisure Innovation
The Event/Product Concept
5 steps to Idea Generation
Stage 1 - Statement
could you use ?
1. The statement -
purpose of event/product
2. Entity identification
3. Assumption analysis
5. Summary of Ideas
We want to generate ideas for.........
"A social event for 50+ at the Cumberland Hotel"
"A Charlie and Chocolate Factory themed cinema experience for families"
w/c 17th March 2014
Skills of the team
Generating ideas requires ....
Creativity is a SKILL!!!!!
Stage 2 - Entity identification
The Entities in our generation
Stage 3 - Assumption Analysis
List normal assumptions
about each entity
Stage 4 - Creativity
Play with your assumptions
Stage 5 - Summary of ideas
Screening your ideas
New Product Development Process
Market strategy and
The What, to Whom, Where and for what purpose
*Reverse Assumption (restaurant in dark)
Mind-mapping and associations
Eg: Kinder surprise
Cyber cafe (cafe and internet)