Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Learning Manifesto - OpenAgile
Transcript of Learning Manifesto - OpenAgile
To create an environment in which people are free to express their true nature and capacities to contribute to the betterment of their organization.
Learning is the key that unlocks human capacity. Learning can help us improve our products and services, our processes and tools and our interactions with people around us.
The learning we want is: Systematic vs. Ad Hoc
Deep vs. Shallow
Continuous vs. Sporadic
Applied vs. Theoretical
Shared vs. Hoarded And in order to do learning with these qualities, we recognize that
Truthfulness is the foundation and is required for progress and success.