Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MOVIES
Ice Breaker Questions.
-Tell me About Your Favorite Singer
-What did you do last night?
- What are you going to do after class?
Let´s check the next grammar tense and make sure you understand this grammar tense.
Solve the next grammar test on your notebook then switch notebooks and check your classmate´s answers.
-After this lesson students will be able to:
-Pair up and prepare an exposition about the topic below, then some students will go to the front.
I CAN DO IT.
I Believe in myself
Pair up and ask the next questions (apply all English basics)
Subject + Verb (present) + s/es in third person+ Complement
DO(I, YOU, WE. THEY.)
DOES (HE, SHE, IT.)
Positive Negative Questions
I Play Soccer
You Eat Pizza
He Works Everyday
She Studies Math
It Eats Everyday
We Dance Every Saturday
They Watch Tv
I Do not Play Soccer
You Do not Eat Pizza
He Does not Work Everyday
She Does not Study Math
It Does not Eat Everyday
We Do not Dance Every Saturday
They Do not Watch Tv
Do i Play Soccer?
Do you Eat Pizza?
Does he Work Everyday?
Does she Study Math?
Does it Eat Everyday?
Do we Dance Every Saturday ?
Do they Watch Tv?
1. I _____ BKB every Saturday.
2. You _____ English every day.
3. She doesn´t _____to play Soccer
4. I _____ to the beach every Sunday.
5. They _____ English very well.
-Talk about your favorite movie.
- Describe your favorite movie Character
- Share your opinion about the most recent movies.
What is your favorite type of movies? explain why?
What type of movies you don´t like? Explain Why?
COACH Turn Off the Projector
Guessing The Movie
Split the class in two groups and play the following videos one by one. The students will have to guess the name of the movie they listen then they have to talk about the movie.
Your coach will split the class in two groups, then you will debate your opinions.
Who is the Best Comedy Actor?
Who is the Best Action Actress?
Make couples, choose a role play and act it out.
fast and furious 7
A) Your favorite movie is about to start but your brother/sister just started to watch his/her favorite soap opera. Tell him/her to let you watch the movie.
B) Your favorite Soap Opera is about to start and you want to watch it.
A) Call your friend and invite him/her to go to the movies.
B) Accept or Decline your friend´s invitation based on the movie he /she wants to watch.