Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ka.O.Be (English Version)
Transcript of Ka.O.Be (English Version)
2. Production: To showcase the new collection in a premium location for both national and international media, as well as key customers.
3. Post-Production: To reach at least 30.000 people of the target market with the lauching of pictures and video from the events highlights. OBJECTIVES Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo) 2012 2013 Media Plan
Lanzamiento de la Colección
Verano & Chica Ka.O.Be 2013 Prior to the Event media coverage Ka.O.Be Media and Events Events A Ka.O.Be woman is _________. Natural Intellinget Active Goal Oriented Driven Magazines National Fairs T.V International Fairs Independent design fair.
Palermo Soho, Argentina
Segunda Bienal Iberoamericana de diseño para todos.
Madrid, Spain The turn around strategy Establishment of Nike Women New market segment for Nike T.V Casual Fashion Mass Market
Mirror Effect New market segment for Nike (2) Confirmed guest Fashion
Open the market
... 1) Reverse positioning
2) Breakaway positioning The means to convert, change or transform a loss-making company into a profit-making company, an attempt to reverse declining sales. Nike has been seen for a long time as being non ethically correct regarding it's labor force, as one of their strategy was to outsource their production as a way to cut costs Problem? - "Changing the Game" study
- Increasing their brand portfolio
- Finding athletes with a good image and values Solution Authentic Perfil (CR)
Estrategia & Negocio (C.América)
Su casa (CR) C.R Fashion Week
Corporational Fairs such as National Trade Center, Procter & Gamble, Banco Nacional, among others. Hábitat Soluciones, Canal 7
Buen Día, Canal 7
Intrusos de la Farándula, Canal 11
Nateevo, canal en línea
3D.TV.com, online chanel Runway Shows
Contests Development Season kickoff
Review Specific 'test' retailers
Exclusive Nike stores
Geographical --> USA
Makes no money at this stage
High prices at this stage Introduction 18 Months Growth Expend to global Nike retailers
Expend to third party retailers
Example 1/2 Months 1 season quarter Maturity Decline Products available world wide
Advertising --> word to mouth
End of season Products are on sale
New model/product introduction
Sales slow down Innovators Early adopters Early Majority Late Majority 1 season quarter 2 season quarters mid 90s Marketing strategy 97 Design strategy 01 Innovative strategy, Nike Goddess 2004 CHANGING THE GAME Ka.O.Be Costa Rican Design
Made by a woman for woman
Brakes social paradigms What makes us unique? Quotes from our clients:
"I feel attractive and respected"
"There's a sence of freedom, like I'm not wearing underwear" What does ergonomic mean? Events Media Coverage Programa Giros
Intrusos de la Farándula Canal 6 Canal 7 Programas Buen Día
Telenoticias Canal 29 VM Latino Canal 9 Programa Entre Nos
Noticias Hoy Magazines SOHO
TV y Novelas
Secretos de Belleza
Entre otras National Press Revista: Estrategia & Negocios
CNN en español
MTV en español International Press La Nación
The Tico Times (Web)
El Topo An independent woman from 25-45 years of age that has middle to upper class acquisition power and a taste for quality vs price. Ka.O.Be Covergirl Contest Jen Mejias Solange Gatgens Valezka Silva Ka.O.Be President & Designer Karla Ortiz at the national TV show Giros Over 14.000 followers on Facebook
Over 17.000 people reach on the last publication
Access to over 200.000 people on media, photographers, sponsors and industry leaders T.V