Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Willow's Listing Presentation
Transcript of Willow's Listing Presentation
NOTE: Give or take 10% most good Real Estate Agents do the same things to get a home sold.
80% of the marketing for your home is done when the proper pricing strategy is chosen.
My Company Is Working For You....
Why? Because you need more than just one agent to expose your home to enough potential buyers in order for it to sell.
My Company has around 800 agents in 14 offices Working For You....
This means you have all of our Dilbeck agents ready, willing and able to show and sell your home the minute any of their buyer prospects show an interest.
100s of companies and 100s of Agents within our MLS Are Working For You.....
We mobilize all of these agents and companies with our targeted marketing campaigns designed to provide them the exact information they need to get their potential buyers excited about seeing your home.
You Get a Lot More than me...
My Job is to Mobilize the
ENTIRE Real Estate Community!
ANOTHER METHOD FOR “MAXIMUM EXPOSURE”!
Buyers driving through the neighborhood can:
Find your home, get directions and a map, connect with me in one “click” to get details and make an appointment
FACT: The easier your home is to show the more likely it is to SELL!
Tracks agent home entry & contact information for timely follow-up
Can be set for customized showing
Makes it easy for every agent to show your home to their best home buyers!
(cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr
Keeping You Informed.....
I have learned that one thing you expect from your real estate agent is COMMUNICATION.
That is why we have developed a system designed to give you exactly what you want and need…Feedback.
Feedback every time your home is shown and/or previewed by a real estate agent.
Here is how it works to your BENEFIT:
You will appreciate this:
We Have Just Reviewed my Plan to Sell Your Home:
My Marketing will sell every home I List for Sale as long as it is priced right. I do it ALL!
The Pricing Strategy:
There are lot’s of opinions but only one set of facts. We will examine the Facts of Record and together determine the pricing strategy that is best to sell your home for the most money not the least!
Helping Assist Potential Buyers With Financing
1 Sometimes even pre-approved, serious buyers can find themselves in a little mortgage trouble.
2 Should this happen, we will refer the buyer to additional sources of financing to ensure the sale closes on time.
3 Unfortunately this is a more common issue now in light of the financial market. We may even ask financed buyers to be "double app'ed" with a lender we know to ensure their "pre-approval" is solid before removing your home from the market by accepting an offer.
1) 24-hour property hotline that makes information on your
home available 24-hrs a day without having to speak with anyone.
2) Your home on the Internet - not just on any old site but on a multiple of
sites that are high-tech and interactive. Aggressive marketing & advertising
that direct buyers to these websites. (Your home on a website is not enough.)
3) Always giving the consumer complete information: home address, area,
number of bedrooms, baths, square footage, etc. Making info easy to obtain.
4) Virtual home tours & video - provide an exciting method for home buyers to tour a home without having to leave their living room or office.
5) Automated Home Buyers email program - an automated systems that works
with unlimited home buyers at any given time. Provides quick, efficient and
up-to-date information either by mail or email.
6) Auto-response email, mail and phone systems designed to put your
home in front of the most buyers.
7) QR Codes used in our marketing online and off. The
code can be scanned by most smart phones which
then takes them to your website listing.
The "Everything to Gain ... Nothing to Lose“
Personal Service Guarantee
“If at anytime I am not doing everything I promised to do, simply pick up the phone, tell me what I did wrong. If I cannot correct it to your satisfaction within 24 hours, I will cancel the listing myself and refer you to my best competitor!“.
Helping you Negotiate with the BUYER
My 24Hr Marketing Campaign
It's 3:00 A.M. Do You Know Where
Your Real Estate Agent Is?
If your Agent is WILLOW FISH
She's promoting your property 24 hours a day, 7 days
a week coast to coast in the U.S. and Canada.
How's She Do That?
With her 24 hour Property Information Hotline TOLL FREE Number
The no hassle, pressure free, toll free, shop by phone way to get information about properties on the market, financing information, current market conditions and complete real estate services.
If you're thinking about selling, don't settle for less than 24 hour service. To find out more about this innovative service
CALL 1-800-xxx-xxxx Ext. xx
Call Willow and Start Packing!
1 Negotiating an offer is not always easy,
for emotions can get in the way.
2 When sellers and buyers negotiate
directly there is a conflict of interest, as
the seller wants the highest price and
the buyer the lowest.
3 A Realtor serves as a third party and is
in a much better position to get
the buyer to see market value.
MAKING A DECISION
I Have a Plan.
A Plan That Works.
A Plan That I
Willow W. Fish
You have two choices:
1) We can go through all of the marketing systems and activities I will use to get your home SOLD or…
2) I can show and tell you about only those things I do different from everyone else. These will show and tell you why I am the best choice to get your home SOLD!
Professional Photos & Video
And most importantly you have me working for you...
With So Many Agents Looking For A Buyer For Your Home…You Can Count On It Selling!
Hiring A Realtor Should be Based Upon The Plan They Show You… Not the Price They Tell You!
Keeping You Informed About
The Progress of Your Sale:
1. By Phone!
I promise to keep you up-to-date on the progress of your sale by calling you at least once a week.
2. By Email!
I will email you at least once a week to give you a report on the progress of your sale.
3. Showing Feedback!
I will contact you personally by phone and email to give you feedback on what buyers have said about your home after each showing.
Introducing My 24/7/365
You need curb appeal, but
now you must have net appeal.
Over 95% of buyers search the
internet. I get them to select
your home with professional
and eye-catching photos
highlighting the best the home
has to offer.
And Twighlight Photos...
A WAY TO ADD DRAMA AND EXTRA INTEREST
Over 100 million Americans watch videos on the internet every month
Virtual Tour Marketing
I will make
with a video
Virtual Home Tours can be viewed by home buyers anywhere in the world via computer.
I will have your home featured on zillow, trulia and realtor.com to ensure more potential buyers are aware of your listing. The more exposure the better the chance to get the highest possible offer.
QR Codes: Another
Way to Expose Your
Home to Home Buyers
At the Peek of Their
We instantly market your home to over 35 separate web sites....
Although Buyers Begin Their Search Online…
They Cannot Buy A Home Online…
They Must Still Reach Back To
An MLS Agent!
More Internet Marketing Strategies
Listing Web Site
Open House Web Site
Report Web Site
Company Web Site
Buying Web Site
Google Ad Words
& dozens more
I will utilize one of the most overlooked yet powerful tools available:
THE MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE
In our area the MLS will get your property in front of agents in most of Southern California
I also will put the property into Proxio--an International MLS that allows the listing to be translated into into 19 languages and has 500,000 agents around the
world as members.
Every time your home is previewed or shown by a real estate agent please call our convenient 24 hour Seller Hotline at 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. xx and provide us with…
The name of the agent and company that showed your home along with their cell phone number and email address. The day and time of the showing.
Plus, anything else you want us to know or if you have any questions of any kind.
The minute we hear back from this Agent, we will contact you with what we found out.
THIS WILL BE ON A TENTCARD IN YOUR HOME
An Accurate Pricing Strategy is the Difference in Your Home Being For Sale and Being SOLD!
1. __Research Ownership
2. __Research Legal Description
3. __Assessment & Status
4. __Research all comparable currently Listed Properties
5. __Research Previous Sales Activity
6. __Order Property Profile from Title Company
7. __Review Property Profile
8. __Assessors Tax Information Ordered
9. __Assessors Tax Information Reviewed
10. __Legal Names on Title Research
11. __Complete Market Study Prepared
12. __Enter in Willow’s Computer Base
13. __Send Confirmation for Listing Appointment
14. __Prepare Willow’s Personal Listing Information
15. __Deliver Pre-Listing Information Package to Seller
16. __Call to Confirm Appointment with Seller
17__Ask pre appointment questions
18. __Present Market Study to Seller, Include Comps
19. __Present Strategic Master Marketing Plan to Seller
20. __View home & Discuss Prep Needed to Market Effectively
21. __Plan Goals with Seller
22. __Present Willow’s Plan of Action to Seller
23. __Suggest Financing Alternatives
24. __Listing Contract & Addendums Signed by Seller
25. __Pre-Listing Information Package Picked Up
26. __Willow’s Pre-Listing Checklist Completed
27. __Marketing Coordinated for New Listing
28. __Review Current Title Information
29. __Determine if a short term rate is Applicable
30. __Plat Map Ordered
31. __Lot Size Confirmed
32. __Owners House Plans Received if Applicable
33. __House Plans Reviewed
34. __Organize File in Proper Order
35. __Make Contact Cards
36. __Put Into Letter Sequence
37. __Order Just Listed Labels and Reports
38. __Call Owner to Schedule Caravan
39. __Organize food for Caravan
40. __Buy Lottery Tickets for Caravan
41. __Prepare Flyers and Caravan Feedback
42. __Assign a Hotline Rider
43. __Write Hotline Ad for Hotline
44. __Record Hotline Ad at The Recording Studio
45. __Interior Room Sizes Measured
46. __Exterior Home Dimensions Plotted
47. __Year Home was Built Researched
48. __Property Disclosure Delivered
49. __Property Data Sheet for Office
50. __Showing Instructions Prepared, Office Notified
51. __Loan Company & Loan Number Provided by Seller
52. __Current Loan Information Verified by Lender
53. __Loan Assumption Requirements Researched
54. __2nd Loan Company & Loan Number Provided by Seller
55. __Second Loan Information Verified with Lender
56. __Review Current Appraisal if Available
57. __Lot Information Researched for Size & Dimensions
58. __Land Use Researched
59. __Zoning Researched
60. __Required Elementary School Researched
61. __Required Junior High School Researched
62. __Required High School Researched
63. __Home Owner Association Manager Contacted
64. __Homeowner Association Fee Researched
65. __Copy of By-Laws Ordered
66. __Home Owner Association Services Provided
67. __Copy of Complex Lay-out
68. __Have Extra Key for Lockbox
69. __Lock Box Installed
70. __Sign Ordered
71. __Brochure Box Installed
72. __Electricity Available in Research
73. __Average Utilities Researched
74. __Sewer/Septic System Researched
75. __Water Availability Researched
76. __Water Fees or Rates Researched
77. __Well Status Confirmed with Well Report
78. __Well Use Determined as Household or Domestic
79. __Well Production Confirmed (G.P.M.)
80. __Well Depth Verified
Listing Cont.-Initial Offer
81. __Natural Gas Availability Researched
82. __Propane Tank Lease Term and Rate Verified
83. __Property Inclusions and Amenities are Noted
84. __Property Inclusions are Noted
85. __Ads Written with Seller’s Input
86. __Color Photos/Video Taken
87. __Power of Attorney Reviewed and Filed
88. __All Proration's are Researched and Noted
89. __All Rents and Deposits are Verified
90. __Copy of Leases Provided
91. __Coordinate Showings with Tenant
92. __First Right of Refusal Verified
93. __Repairs and Maintenance Noted Completed
94. __Home Owner Warranty Made Available
95. __Home Owner Warranty Application Completed
96. __Home Owner Warranty Application Mailed
97. __Home Owner Warranty Received
98. __Home Owner Warranty Filed
99. __Note All Unrecorded Property Lines or Agreements
100. __“New Listing Checklist” Completed
101. __“Closing and Control” Check list Completed
102. __New Listing Entered Into MLS System
103. __Make Copy of PFL for Buyer’s Agent “Ups Book”
104. __ Add Property to Our Active Listed Inventory List
105. __ Add Property to Our Current Production Book
106. __Confirm Owner Has a Copy of the Listing Agreement
107. __Proof MLS Computer Printout
108. __Marketing Brochure Prepared
109. __Information “tent” to Go With Brochure
110. __Add to My Other Home Brochures in the Area
111. __Marketing Brochure Mailed to Seller for Review
112. __ Marketing Brochure Delivered to Brochure Box
113. __Put Marketing Brochures in All Agent Mail Boxes
114. __Mail Brochure to Top 10% Agents In our area
115. __Broker’s Caravan Scheduled
116. __Promote at Board of Realtors
117. __Mail Out “Just Listed” Announcements to Neighborhood
118. __Advise Superstar Network Referral Program
119. __Notify administrator of New Listing
120. __Direct Telemarketers to Call Geo Prospect Area
121. __ Buyer’s Agents Call Leads off the Hotline Daily
122. __Submit Listing Information to “Hot Sheet”
123. __Provide Marketing Data to Intern. Relocation Buyers
124. __Provide Marketing Data to Incoming Referral Buyers
125. __Provide “Special Feature” Cards for Marketing
126. __Write Ad for Newspaper
127. __Advertise in Paper on Rotating Basis
128. __Mail Copy of Newspaper Ad to Seller
129. __Write Ad for Homes Magazines
130. __Advertise in Homes Magazines When Necessary
131. __Mail Copy of Homes Magazines to Seller
132. __Loan Information Reviewed and Filed
133. __Loan Information Updated if Necessary in MLS
134. __Feedback Faxes Sent to Agents After Showings
135. __Showing Feedback Conveyed to Sellers Weekly
136. __Regularly Get Computerized Info From Lock Boxes
137. __Weekly Market Study Reviewed
138. __Regular Calls to Seller to Discuss Marketing & Price
139. __Prepare information for Radio Show
140. __Schedule Time to Film the Property With the Seller
141. __Write Voice Over for video marketing
142. __Pre-Qualify all Buyers when Possible
143. __Price Change entered into MLS Computer
144. __Price Change announced to all agents
145. __Price Change on Brochures
146. __New Brochures are delivered as needed
147. __Referral to One of the Best Agents at your Destination
148. __Offer Received by Willow
149. __Contact Selling Agent to discuss Buyer & Offer
150. __Offer Reviewed with Seller
151. __All Responses are Reviewed
152. __ All Needed Forms are presented to complete Sale.
153. __Offer is Accepted, Amended or Countered
154. __Signed Offer is Delivered to Selling Agent
155. __ Contract is Signed by all parties
156. __Assist in Arranging Financing
157. __Coordinate Discount Points being locked with dates
158. __Provide Comparable Sales for Appraiser
159. __Schedule Appraisal
160. __Follow-up on Appraisal
161. __Appeal for Increase if Appraisal is low
162. __Relay results of CRV to Seller
163. __Confirm Verifications of Deposit & Employment are in
164. __Follow Loan Processing through to the Underwriter
165. __Contact Lender weekly to Track Processing
166. __Relay loan approval to the Seller
167. __Fax copies of contract and addendums to Title Company
168. __Fax Closing and Control Form to the Title Company
169. __Confirm Loan Payoff Statement
170. __Confirm Loan Assumption Statement Ordered
171. __Contact Existing Lender for Assumption requirements
172. __Compile all required items for Assumption
173. __Submit all required items for Assumption
174. __Order Title Insurance Commitment
175. __Confirm if Turn-in Policy Available
176. __Review Title Insurance Commitment
177. __Confirm Purchaser received Title Insur. Commitment
178. __Confirm Selling Agent received Title Insur. Commitment
179. __Note Title Insurance Requirements
180. __Coordinate Meeting all Title Insurance Requirements
181. __Have Buyers Hazard Insurance Delivered
182. __Provide “Home Owners Warranty” for closing
183. __Coordinate Home Inspection
184. __Review the Home Inspection Results
185. __Negotiate Payment & Completion of all Req. Repairs
186. __Inspection Clause Requirements completed
187. __Deliver Unrecorded Property Information to Buyer
188. __Septic Inspection Ordered
189. __Septic Report Received and Reviewed
190. __Copy of Septic Inspection sent to Lender & Buyer
191. __Copy of Septic Inspection Report filed
192. __Well Flow Test Ordered
193. __Well Flow Test Report Received and Reviewed
194. __Copy of Well Flow Test Report sent to Lender & Buyer
195. __Copy of Well Flow Test Report filed
196. __Water Potability Test Ordered
197. __Water Potability Test Received & Reviewed
198. __Copy of Water Pot ability Test sent to Lender & Buyer
199. __Copy of Water Pot ability Test filed
200. __Loan Approved
201. __Closing Location Selected
202. __Closing Date confirmed
203. __Closing Time Scheduled with Seller
204. __Closing Time Scheduled with Title Company
205. __Closing Time Scheduled with Lender
206. __Closing Time Scheduled with Selling Agent
207. __Closing Time Scheduled with Buyer
208. __Final Walk Thru Scheduled for Buyer
209. __Closing figures Requested from Title Company
210. __Closing Figures Received and Reviewed
211. __Closing Figures forwarded to Selling Agent
212. __Closing Figures forwarded to Buyer
213. __Closing Documents requested.
214. __Willow Review Closing Documents
215. __ Forward Closing Documents to Seller as Requested
216. __Confer and review documents with Seller’s attorney
217. __Provide Earnest Money Check for Escrow
218. __Oversee the Entire Closing Process
219. __Coordinate This Closing with Your next purchase
220. __Present You with your Check at Closing
221. __“Thank you” sent to client & buyer
222. __Follow-up Call Made to Client
223. __Follow-Up Call made to Buyer
224. __Client’s New contacts entered in computer
225. __Entire Closed Package filed
226. __Copy of Seller’s Settlement Statement in Feb 1 tax file
227. __Copy of Buyer’s Settlement Statement in Feb 1 tax file
228. __Feb 1 of next Year Mail Settlement Statements
229. __Call to have sign picked
230. __Pick-up lock box
231. __Pick up Brochure Box
232. __Pick up Display Materials
233. __Update Master Computer Records
234. __Remove Property from Property Roster
235. __Enter Client on the Sphere List
236. __Follow-up with Client on a Regular Basis
237. __Maintain a loyal relationship
This list does not constitute everything I do to professionally market your home to fruition. But it should give you a pretty good idea of some of the marketing activities I will be performing to make sure I get your home
SOLD for top dollar!
Now, Let's Talk about
Negotiations and Communication....
I can get you MORE money!
A Realtor can use current relevant data to prove value to a buyer ....
Financing Issues Represent 87% of All Closing Related Problems!
I can step in when needed...
My "Quick Sale" Marketing Plan
Your home Can and WILL be SOLD . . .
I can sell any home I list . . .with a series of consistent actions and systems. Some are basic, but essential!
In order to get Top Dollar Your Home Must Be...
1. Priced fairly with the market at all times during the marketing process,
2. Be easy to show and show exceptionally well, and
3. Be exposed to the marketplace, primarily promoted through the real estate network and the Internet.
Consistency is the key . . . I have developed a system to market homes successfully. Finally, your home will be marketed effectively; but if your home is not prepared properly when shown, chances are diminished. The first couple of weeks are critical . . . Often, when a home is exposed to the marketplace for the first time and our initial marketing is complete . . . a sale results immediately!
I look forward to working with you in the sale of your home. All it takes is you making the decision to hire WILLOW FISH, and you can...Start Packing!
Our Goal/Your Goal is to sell your home for the highest possible price with the least inconvenience to you.
I will not abandon you once you list
with me! I will provide you with CONSTANT ONGOING COMMUNICATION!