Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Truly reconceptualising project knowledge management
Transcript of Truly reconceptualising project knowledge management
Robust "Complex Adaptive (Evolving)" Structures
Local Rules – Acting Locally
Coupled 'Clone' Components
Embedded In Human Things & Processes
...because Humans make mistakes
The Syllk Model
Systemic Lessons Learned Knowledge Model
Problem Solving Know-how
Knowledge Management | Knowledge Capture | Project Lessons learned |
Changing the Local Rules
Recover from adversity |Change |Respond | Adapt |Resilience
Central Nervous System