Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CCHS Nutrition
Nutrition in Districts & Schools
School level (healthy celebrations, fundraisers, rewards, snacks)
Let's hear from the experts
1. Choose a strategy of interest
2. Discuss what you've done in this area
3. jot down 2-3 accomplishments/approaches
4. Share out
What's Worked, What hasn't
At your tables, at least one person share a time that you tried an initiative and it didn't work
Moving policy too quickly
Something you hope to implement
When in doubt...
Gardens, H2O filling stations, smarter lunchrooms, etc.
Student led wellness teams, FUTP60, etc.
Incorporating health standards via integration, PBLs, health classes, etc.
Wellness nights, cooking classes, parent voice in health (school and district level) backpack programs/food banks, etc.
Hydration challenge, staff nutrition class, newsletters,
District Wellness Coordinator(s) is key
Wellness teams & goals
funding: to schools
PD and staff/PTA meeting presentations
Supporting schools with strategies and resources
Sample nutrition policy language, newsletter info, etc
text 609284 and your answer to 37607
Wait, but what about the meal program?