Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Identity Day
Who are you?
What is your passion?
James Likes Sharks.
Do you Play Golf?
We are inviting you to participate in Identity Day
Show your school community
We want to know about you!
Think of a topic you can share with students in your school.
You will create a display to showcase your passion.
What are you passionate about?
What makes you ... you!
These students are proud of their heritage and can't wait to share their traditions with others.
Who will Participate?
Everyone. Teachers. Students. Principal. Caretakers Everyone!
Is that the principal?
I love yoga .
What do you love?
I also love surfing.
What do we need to know about you?
You can only choose one
passion to show your friends
Do you need more examples?
Click on link.
All photos where retrieved from:
This teacher likes to clean
She paints on the weekends
Did someone say
Identity Day was adapted from George Couros' blog:
Thank you students from Forest Green Elementary for sharing your pictures on flickr.