Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Math Vocabulary
The number above the fraction bar in a fraction.
The product of a given factor and any whole number.
A fraction is a symbol, such as 2/3, 5/1, or 8/5, used to name a part of a whole, a part of a set, a location on a number line, or a division of whole numbers.
The number below the fraction bar in a fraction. The total number of equal parts in all.
The numbers multiplied together to find a product.
By: Angelina Hernandez
Example: 1/2 , 3/6 12/10
Example: 12/10, the 12 is the numerator.
Example: 9/7, the 7 is the denominator.
Example: 56 divided by 8 = 7 the 56 is a multiple
of 7 & 8
Example: 5 x 6 = 30, 5 & 6 are the factors.