Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MUSIC AND MOVEMENT: AN ESTRATEGY TO TEACH ENGLISH THE CHILDREN
Transcript of MUSIC AND MOVEMENT: AN ESTRATEGY TO TEACH ENGLISH THE CHILDREN
Students benefits from this project:
kindergarden and first grade
(cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr
(cc) photo by Franco Folini on Flickr
MUSIC AND MOVEMENT:
AN ESTRATEGY TO TEACH ENGLISH
1.This project consists in how to apply music, movement and games as strategies to teach English from children. Through music we can teach vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar in a fun way. Games and flash cards allowed us to review and learn new words. Music is relaxing, motivating for them.
Our goal is promote a significant learning and motivate our students, besides because is important to teach English in an early age.
1. Topic for class activity.
3. Apply the concepts learned on different tasks.
IE BENJAMIN HERRERA
IE ASIA IGNACIANA
ANIMALS + FAMILY
"lets play in the forest"....
Reach the stars
Pupet show prepared by the children
CLASSIC TALES FOR CHILDREN
You can see
some of them
in the big book.
2. Choose songs, games, vocabulary, approprite resources...