Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teacher & Classmate Intros - 10H English
Transcript of Teacher & Classmate Intros - 10H English
Minnetonka High School
5th year at Minnetonka High School (as a teacher)
Taught at The Blake School and River Hill in Maryland
Earned my M.Ed. from Maryland-College Park
Advise Model U.N. Club & First Mates
Love seeing live music, biking, and playing on goofy rec teams (bowling, kickball, dodgeball, roller derby)
Get to Know a Classmate
Wander with the music
Stop walking when music stops
Answer question with person/people closest
What would you eat for your last meal on Earth?
What do you do for fun outside of school?
What is your favorite book of all time?
Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?
Do you have brothers or sisters? If so, how many and what's the most annoying thing they do?