Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of cerebral palsy
the cause is brain injury. it happens in the womb, during birth or early infancy.
how it affects the body
it can affect body movement, muscle cordination and balance.
there is not a actual treatment but there is a medicine and a therapy that slows it down.
some more facts...
where i found all of this?
the majority of people with cerebral palsy are born with it.
the early sings of cp usually apears before a child reaches the age 3.
quality of life
some times you cant eat
you cant move like before
some times you need to sit on a wheel chair
you cant die from it
scientists are boking at traumatic events in newborn babies brains such as bleeding ,epileptic seizurs breathing and circulation problems.
cerebral palsy cant be cured.
a small number of children have cp as the result of brain damage in the first few months or years of life
medications surghries might help.
it may not be deticated until months or years later