Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of USA
- Sabbatical year
- Why USA
- What can I use the trip for in the future?
- How long will my journey take?
- Washington D. C.
- Coca cola
- National Mall
- The white house
- Los Angeles.
- Walk of fame
- What did I learn?
- Did I think It was fun to work with?
Ticket from Denmark to Washington D. C. (Economy class)= 2.395 kr (365,88 dollars)
Hotel in Washington D.C. in 20 days (all inclusive) = 24.185 kr (3694,68 dollars)
Rental car (+ petrol) I can use to drive from place to place (in Washington and L.A.) 11.150 (1703,36 dollars)
Ticket from Washington D.C. to Los Angeles = 2.275 kr (347,55 dollars)
Hotel in Los Angeles 9 days (all inclusive) = 7.890 kr (1.205,33 dollars)
Ticket from Los Angeles back to Denmark (Economy class)= 2.233 kr (341,13 dollars)
Shopping (national mall) = 15.000 kr (2291,51 dollars)
Coca cola Museum = 105 kr (16 dollars)
Sum = 65.723 kr
The white house = 490 kr (74,86 dollars)
- How do I get back and forth?
Thanks for listening
How do I get money to my journey?
- Child savings account
- Job in Sportsmaster
- 118,32 kr pr. hour
- 2 hours work pr. day (236,64 kr pr day)
- Work 6 days in every week
- 3394 after tax in a month
- 1 years work
40.728 in a year