Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of USA
- Sabbatical year
- Why USA
- What can I use the trip for in the future?
- How long will my journey take?
- Washington D. C.
- Coca cola
- National Mall
- The white house
- Los Angeles.
- Walk of fame
- What did I learn?
- Did I think It was fun to work with?
Ticket from Denmark to Washington D. C. (Economy class)= 2.395 kr (365,88 dollars)
Hotel in Washington D.C. in 20 days (all inclusive) = 24.185 kr (3694,68 dollars)
Rental car (+ petrol) I can use to drive from place to place (in Washington and L.A.) 11.150 (1703,36 dollars)
Ticket from Washington D.C. to Los Angeles = 2.275 kr (347,55 dollars)
Hotel in Los Angeles 9 days (all inclusive) = 7.890 kr (1.205,33 dollars)
Ticket from Los Angeles back to Denmark (Economy class)= 2.233 kr (341,13 dollars)
Shopping (national mall) = 15.000 kr (2291,51 dollars)
Coca cola Museum = 105 kr (16 dollars)
Sum = 65.723 kr
The white house = 490 kr (74,86 dollars)
- How do I get back and forth?
Thanks for listening
How do I get money to my journey?
- Child savings account
- Job in Sportsmaster
- 118,32 kr pr. hour
- 2 hours work pr. day (236,64 kr pr day)
- Work 6 days in every week
- 3394 after tax in a month
- 1 years work
40.728 in a year