Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jack Kocsis, Cardew
Transcript of Jack Kocsis, Cardew
Welcome to my prezi this is what I've learned this so far this school year.
Science has been really cool this year we got to be judged in science fair and conduct an experiment.
So far this year in reading we read Tuck Everlasting, wrote two book reports, and learned a bunch of reading skills.
In social studies this year we've learned about the American Revolt against England. I got to make a poster and write a poem.
In math we've done a lot with fractions. I learned how to multiply and divide fractions. I also learned a method of division in which I've used the most.
In writing we wrote long stories and lot of short paragraph.
This year in orchestra I've learned a lot of songs and put on a concert.
For the rest of the year I'd like to learn more math.