Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
. Harm people's quality of life . For example ,it can disturb sleep when it shines into home .
.waste energy and therefore a waste of resources and money
.have an impact on the ecology and wildlife on an area, affecting the behavioural patterns of mammals, birds, insect and fish .
~ Electricity is used to power the lights . -> Introduced by humans, directly or indirectly, of artificial light into the environment that disrupts the natural lighting of the environment . Use of too much artificial light and having the lighting aimed up into the sky where it does no good for anyone - Change high-wattage bulbs for dimmer ones and selecting warm-white lights with low emission of blue
- light. 1 . ENERGY WASTE
2. EFFECTS ON ANIMAL AND HUMAN HEALTH AND PSYCHOLOGY
3. DISRUPTION OF ECOSYSTEMS .
4.INCREASE IN ATMOSPHERIC POLLUTION .
5.REDUCTION OF NATURAL SKY POLARIZATION . A flat-lens cobra luminaire, which is a full-cutoff fixture, is very effective in reducing light pollution. It ensures that light is only directed below the horizontal, which means less light is wasted through directing it outwards and upwards. This drop-lens cobra luminaire allows light to escape sideways and upwards, where it may cause problems.