Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Supercooling Water
Place the glass in a bowl of ice such that the level of the ice is higher than the level of water in the glass. Avoid spilling any ice into the glass of water.
Sprinkle a couple of tablespoons of salt onto the ice. Do not get any of the salt in the glass of water.
Allow about 15 minutes for the water to cool below freezing. Alternatively, you can insert a thermometer into the glass of water. When the temperature of the water is below freezing, the water has been supercooled.
You can make the water freeze by pouring it over a piece of ice or by dropping a small piece of ice into the glass.
My Conclusion is that putting water in a cup and putting ice and salt around it makes it below freezing temperature without actually freezing. Then when you put the ice cube in it the water that makes it freeze instantly T H E E N D!