Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
#1 No Opt Out
Transcript of #1 No Opt Out
Raising Expectations "I don't know" is cause for action!
Try.... Key Idea:
A sequence that begins with a student unable to answer a question should end with that student answering that question as often as possible. Method 1:
You provide the answer; your student repeats the answer. Method 2:
Another student provides the answer; the initial student repeats the answer. Method 3:
You provide a cue; your student uses it to find the answer. Method 4:
Another student provides a cue; the initial student uses it to find the answer. The goal of
No Opt Out
is to get the student to answer the question. Set high expectations!
No Opt Out
the norm in your classroom.