Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
#1 No Opt Out
Transcript of #1 No Opt Out
Raising Expectations "I don't know" is cause for action!
Try.... Key Idea:
A sequence that begins with a student unable to answer a question should end with that student answering that question as often as possible. Method 1:
You provide the answer; your student repeats the answer. Method 2:
Another student provides the answer; the initial student repeats the answer. Method 3:
You provide a cue; your student uses it to find the answer. Method 4:
Another student provides a cue; the initial student uses it to find the answer. The goal of
No Opt Out
is to get the student to answer the question. Set high expectations!
No Opt Out
the norm in your classroom.