Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Becca Owsinski
ENTJ- "Frank, decisive, assume leadership readily."
"To find yourself,
think for yourself."
1. Musical/ Rhythmic Intelligence
can see flaws in illogical and inefficient procedures and immediately begin to solve the problem
like to have control of everything
hard time adjusting to something I don't agree with
Planner, Thinker, Doer, Helper
attention to detail
I forget names but remember faces.
I like descriptive scenes.
I would rather see demonstrations and diagrams.
Look at directions and pictures.
To spell things, I write them down and look at it.
I become distracted by activity around me
With my friends I like to talk while doing other activities
Learn and think in patterns, sounds, and rhythms.
2. Logical/ Mathematical Intelligence
Questioning and wondering about natural events, and making logical and numerical patterns.