Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Attachment Theory in the Classroom (Part One)
Transcript of Attachment Theory in the Classroom (Part One)
themselves. Feel safe. Believe
their teacher... Dizzy yet? Adapt to the unpredictability of the classroom. Be patient. Cooperate. Bear frustration... Accept
mistakes. ...knows what they're talking about. ...has their
in mind. (Even though they won't phrase it this way.) Believe in
their classmates. Ask for help. Be organized. READ. WRITE. SPEAK. "Bear the powerlessness of not knowing." Be resilient. Know. Anyone up for learning now? Developed in cooperation
with the Pilgrim's Difficult Learners of 2012. Take risks. Made possible by... This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.