Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Create a Data Table
Transcript of How to Create a Data Table
How to make a Data Table
-Should be clear and descriptive
(What is the data showing?)
1. Create a Title for
-Label the columns with information
2. Decide what Information
you need to show in
your data table
-In Science, number's without units are meaningless.
-If you include a unit of measurement in the label, you don't have to write the unit after each number
3. Include Units of Measurements
-All Data should be included.
-Data should be neat and legible.
4. Add Data
-Review the rubric before and after completing your data tables.
-Remember: The point of a data table is to be able to communicate your information clearly!
(cc) image by anemoneprojectors on Flickr
The Planets of Our Solar System and Surface Temperatures
An Appropriate Title:
Planets of our Solar System and Surface Temperatures
Appropriate Labels Could be...
Do either of our labels need units?
Appropriate Units would be...