Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Create a Data Table
Transcript of How to Create a Data Table
How to make a Data Table
-Should be clear and descriptive
(What is the data showing?)
1. Create a Title for
-Label the columns with information
2. Decide what Information
you need to show in
your data table
-In Science, number's without units are meaningless.
-If you include a unit of measurement in the label, you don't have to write the unit after each number
3. Include Units of Measurements
-All Data should be included.
-Data should be neat and legible.
4. Add Data
-Review the rubric before and after completing your data tables.
-Remember: The point of a data table is to be able to communicate your information clearly!
(cc) image by anemoneprojectors on Flickr
The Planets of Our Solar System and Surface Temperatures
An Appropriate Title:
Planets of our Solar System and Surface Temperatures
Appropriate Labels Could be...
Do either of our labels need units?
Appropriate Units would be...