Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2013 Summer School Roman spectroscopy
Transcript of 2013 Summer School Roman spectroscopy
Furutani Yuko(KU) Lee YeonKyung(PNU)
Kang DongHeon(PNU) Zhu Qiongyu(SJTU)
supervisor : Prof. K. Hashizume
for inorganic materials
NRS-2100 ( Triple monochrometer )
Ar gas laser ( 514nm, green light )
Laser power : 20mW
Laser spot size : 1μmpi
Exposure time : 10-30sec (2 times)
Micro Raman Spectroscopy