Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Long Term Causes of the War of 1812
Transcript of Long Term Causes of the War of 1812
to search for british deserters. British deserters were forced to work
in the british navy. Many American sailors were also
taken. This was called impressment Britain started a blockade to hurt France's
war effort The American economy
suffered because it could not
trade with France. By 1812 France and Britain had been at war
for almost 20 years This was called The Napoleonic War Now time for the Quiz Show